It is a parquet to glue patches on composed of pre-assembled slats on a kraft paper or a net. There are usually oak or rustic PR but also exotic wood.
Parquet in the Thirties
The parquet floor is illustrated at Porte Dorée in Paris in the museum colonies or Art Deco reigns masterfully. Here, the mosaic parquet floor is living proof that a parquet, which had its greatest days of glory, has become a simple floor covering of work.
Motifs de parquet mosaïque
Mosaïque bâtons rompus
Mosaïque coupe de pierre
Mosaïque décor L1
Mosaïque décor L2
Mosaïque décor L3
Mosaïque décor L4
The parquet floor is adapted to:
- For Rental because for solid and easy to repair
- museum, hotel, office, restaurant, etc.
- For tight budgets
- For refreshing heating floors
The parquet floor and its surface treatment
A sanding the parquet on site can receive:
- A matt varnished, polished, satin or called an invisible finish
- A natural oil or wax oil
- A hue, a griseur a vieilliseur